Kay Hightower, REALTOR®
A Mississippi native, Kay and her husband Roy returned to Mississippi in 1998 after ten years in the eastern portion of Tennessee. Oxford was a perfect choice to live and raise their family, which at the time included one adopted son. Following a brief foray to the Madison area from late 2002 until early 2005 (during which they added a nephew to their family), they now consider Oxford their home.
Having extensive training in Education and Human Resources, Kay has served as a research consultant with the Center for Educational Research and Evaluation at Ole Miss. After purchasing a condo in 2006 to use for short-term rentals, Kay has built a thriving business providing short-term rentals in Oxford, which she continues to operate. Buying and selling various properties in Oxford through the years, she has developed a keen interest in the Oxford real estate market and is familiar with all areas of Oxford. Becoming a Realtor was the next obvious step.
• Home town is Zama, MS (near Kosciusko), graduate of Ethel High School
• Married to Roy for 31 years
• Mom/Aunt to 2 handsome young men
• Master of Education from Delta State University
• Master of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of Tennessee Chattanooga
• Previous experience in Education, Legal Assistance, Teaching, Human Resources Management, and Consulting
• Owner of Hightower Property Management, LLC since 2007 (short-term rentals)
• Member of the Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce since 2010
• Follower of Jesus, Active member of First Baptist Church, Oxford; member of Worship andTechnical Arts team
Kay’s hobbies include all types of Do It Yourself including minor home renovations, chasing down bargains, renewing furniture, crafting, cooking and Internet research.
507 Heritage Drive, Ste 202 Oxford, MS 38655 Office-662.533.0823 Fax-866.382.9240