Office: 662.533.0823 Email: email@example.com
Sharon once heard someone say "If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life". Sharon relocated to Oxford with her husband Andy and their children in 1993 due to a new job opportunity for her husband. They typically relocated every 3-4 years to various locations throughout the Southeast such as Columbia, SC, High Point, NC, Greenville, TN and Hamilton, AL. Little did she know that Oxford would become a permanent place to call home and an exception to all others.
No need to look anywhere else for your
real estate needs!
Our agents specialize in working with buyers
and sellers in the Oxford, MS real estate market. We have over 30 years of combined experience
in sales, human resources, reliable communiation skills and excellence in customer service.
Grace Realty Group
For the Spirit of Oxford
• Home town-Thomasville, GA, The City of Roses & Plantations
• Married to the same great guy for almost 33 years
• Sharon is a Christian and attends The Orchard of Oxford
• Mother of 3 and grandmother to 2 sweeties in Hernando, MS
• Associates Degree in Transportation Mgmt. and Business-Davidson County Community College
• Rating Clerk/Analyst for Southeastern Freight Corporate Offices, Columbia, SC 1987-1989
• Associates Degree in Real Estate from NWCC, Senatobia, MS 1998
• Licensed MS Realtor since 1998
• 2004 NCMR President
• 2002 MS Association of Realtors Leadership Graduate
• Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce member since 1998
• A member of her local Chapter-Junior Auxillary of Oxford
Sharon's hobbies include all styles of music, gardening/landscaping, antiquing, photography, vacationing on the Gulf Coast, New York City and Mountain View, AR. She loves spending time with her 2 grandchildren in Hernando, MS, dining on tasty seafood, a good hamburger, fine wine and dining. She also enjoys weight training and exercising at her favorite park, Lamar Park. She simply loves her career as a Realtor! Sharon welcomes your business and is ready to assist you with all your real estate needs.
A Mississippi native, Kay and her husband Roy returned to Mississippi in 1998 after ten years in the eastern portion of Tennessee. Oxford was a perfect choice to live and raise their family, which at the time included one adopted son. Following a brief foray to the Madison area from late 2002 until early 2005 (during which they added a nephew to their family), they now consider Oxford their home.
Having extensive training in Education and Human Resources, Kay has served as a research consultant with the Center for Educational Research and Evaluation at Ole Miss. After purchasing a condo in 2006 to use for short-term rentals, Kay has built a thriving business providing short-term rentals in Oxford, which she continues to operate. Buying and selling various properties in Oxford through the years, she has developed a keen interest in the Oxford real estate market and is familiar with all areas of Oxford. Becoming a Realtor was the next obvious step.
• Home town is Zama, MS (near Kosciusko), graduate of Ethel High School
• Married to Roy for 29 years
• Mom/Aunt to 2 handsome young men
• Master of Education from Delta State University
• Master of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of Tennessee Chattanooga
• Previous experience in Education, Legal Assistance, Teaching, Human Resources Management, and Consulting
• Owner of Hightower Property Management, LLC since 2007 (short-term rentals)
• Member of the Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce since 2010
• Follower of Jesus, Active member of First Baptist Church, Oxford; member of Worship andTechnical Arts team
Kay’s hobbies include all types of Do It Yourself including minor home renovations, chasing down bargains, renewing furniture, crafting, cooking and Internet research.
Kristen Elliott, REALTOR®
Kristen is originally from Lawrenceville, GA. She spent a few years in Alabama before getting married and moving to Oxford. Her and her husband both graduated from Ole Miss. Kristen instantly fell in love with Oxford when she first started visiting, and is so happy to call Oxford home and live in such a beautiful town with great people!
• Home town Lawrenceville, GA
• Married and has lived in Oxford for 6 years
• Mother of a football loving, great boy
• Graduated from Ole Miss with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
• Also has an Associate's Degree in Management and Supervision from Wallace State
• Attends First Baptist Church in Oxford
• Previous experience in sales, marketing, management, and human resources management
• Proud member of the Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
Hobbies include scrapbooking, being outside in beautiful weather, loving all animals, and keeping up with my husband and son.
Kristen loves living in Oxford, MS and would love to show you why!
Shelley Straughan, REALTOR®
Shelley fell in love with Oxford and the surrounding area when her son enrolled at Ole miss in 2011. When her daughter decided that she want to attend Ole miss last year, Shelley decided to call Oxford home. Her daughter is currently a freshman. Her son met and married his college sweetheart in Oxford and he is attending medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. Shelley was active in the real estate business in Springfield, Missouri before moving to Oxford and strongly believes she can bring exceptional service to buyers and sellers in the Oxford market.
*Hometown is Springfield, Missouri
*Ambassador to the Oxford-Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
*Member of Explorers Bible Study
*Member of Ole Miss Quarterback Club
*Regulary attends St. John's Catholic Church
*Licensed Realtor in MS and MO
*Bachelor of Science in Finance Missouri State University, 1989
Shelley's bonnies include antiquing, reading, practicing hot yoga, spending time with friends and traveling as much as possible. She loves the beach and visit large cities. Buying or selling a home is one of the most important events in one's life and Shelley is committed to providing the very best customer service possible. Her goal is to have happy and lifelong clients!