Sharon once heard someone say "If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life". Sharon relocated to Oxford with her husband Andy and their children in 1993 due to a new job opportunity for her husband. They typically relocated every 3-4 years to various locations throughout the Southeast such as Columbia, SC, High Point, NC, Greenville, TN and Hamilton, AL. Little did she know that Oxford would become a permanent place to call home and an exception to all others.
• Home town-Thomasville, GA, The City of Roses & Plantations
• Married to the same great guy for almost 35 years
• Sharon is a Christian and attends The Orchard of Oxford
• Mother of 3 adult children and "Gigi" to 3 sweeties
• Associates Degree in Transportation Mgmt. and Business-Davidson County Community College
• Rating Clerk/Analyst for Southeastern Freight Corporate Offices, Columbia, SC 1987-1989
• Associates Degree in Real Estate from NWCC, Senatobia, MS 1998
• Licensed MS Realtor since 1998
• 2004 NCMR President
• 2002 MS Association of Realtors Leadership Graduate
• Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce member since 1998
• Serves as a Director on the Board of Directors of the NCMR
Sharon's hobbies include all styles of music, gardening/landscaping, antiquing, photography, vacationing on the Gulf Coast, New York City and Mountain View, AR. She loves spending time with her 2 grandchildren in Hernando, MS, dining on tasty seafood, and a good hamburger, fine wine and dining, weight training and exercising at her favorite park, Lamar Park. She simply loves her career as a Realtor! Sharon welcomes your business and is ready to assist you with all your real estate needs.
507 Heritage Drive, Ste 202 Oxford, MS 38655 Office-662.533.0823 Fax-866.382.9240