Introducing Shelley Straughan
Shelley fell in love with Oxford and the surrounding area when her son enrolled at Ole Miss in 2011. When her daugher decided that she wanted to attend Ole Miss last year, Shelley decided to call Oxford home. Her daugher is currently a freshman. Her son met and married his college sweetheart in Oxford and he is attending medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. Shelley was active in the real estate business in Springfield Missouri before moving to Oxford and strongly believes she can bring exceptional service to buyers and sellers in the Oxford market.
• Hometown is Springfield, Missouri
• Ambassador for the Oxford-Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
• Member of Explorers Bible Study
• Member of Ole Miss Quarterback Club
• Regularly attends St. John's Catholic Church
• Licensed Realtor is MS and MO
• Bachelor of Science-Finance, from Missouri State University, 1989
Shelley's hobbies include antiquing, reading, practicing hot yoga, spending time with friends and traveling as much as possible. She loves the beach and visiting large cities. Buying or selling a home is one of the most important events in one's life, and Shelley is committed to providing the very best customer service possible. Her goal is to have happy and lifelong clients.
507 Heritage Drive, Ste 202 Oxford, MS 38655 Office-662.533.0823 Fax-866.382.9240